Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's a Big, Blog world out there...

Everyone I know seems to be blogging. In an effort to keep my friends and family updated on my life, and make the work day go faster, I have decided to jump on the bandwagon. Thanks for being a part of the ride!

The title of my blog, "I'm just Pam looking for my Jim" has been a constant quote of mine recently. I started working as an Administrative Assistant to the Marketing and Sales teams at Alpha High-Theft Solutions a little over a month ago. It's basically a fancy name for receptionist. I take the mail, make copies, put together binders, fax documents...basically all the same responsibilities that Pam from "The Office" has. Unfortunately, I work with all married, middle-aged engineers in an economic recession. No "Jim's" here, and no prospect of hiring one anytime soon.

I want to be in love. All of my friends are getting married or near engagement. While I generally make a gagging noise while thinking or talking about their relationships, I have a desire deep down to have what they have. I plan to use this blog for the purpose of getting out my thoughts and feelings about love, relationships, faith, etc. Read along if you wish!

See ya out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment